It goes without saying that I could not sustain this blog without your constant support, comments, and readership. Thanks to you the blog saw the highest amount of hits, page views, and comments ever this year! I felt really proud of the recipes I brought to you in 2012. I’m even more excited for what 2013 will bring.
I crunched the numbers and am proud to share the top 12 viewed/requested recipes on Domestocrat in 2012:
1. Red Velvet Cheesecake Cupcakes
2. French Style Pork Loin
3. Sour Cream Coffee Cake
4. High Protein Oatmeal Fruit Smoothie
5. Oatmeal M&M Cookies
6. Fancy Icebox Cake
7. Perfect Kettle Corn
8. Rice Krispie Treats for Grown Ups
9. Pomegranate Limeade Sangria
10. Peanut Butter Bacon Cookies
11. Homemade Fudgesicles
12. One Bite Balsamic Tomato, Basil, Mozzarella Skewers
John’s favorite was #8, mine was #3 – which was your favorite?