It’s official – Christmas season is among us! There’s not a whole lot I actually need this year but putting together a little wishlist is always fun. My shopping is basically done – I went really minimal this year. I was wondering on Black Friday if people really still go nuts at the stores at like 4am; it seems like there are some really great deals to be had online (and not just on Cyber Monday).
Here are my picks for Christmas this year. What’s on your wishlist??
1. Hoover Linx Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner (I did a lot of research on this bad boy; it’s super light, works on carpet and hardwood, and has a rechargeable lithium battery/is cordless!)
2. PNY 256GB USB Flash Drive (because my external hard drives have been slowly dying on me)
3. Bon Appetit Magazine Subscription (thinking this will kickstart my cooking/baking slump)
4. Flight Behavior by Barbara Kingsolver (one of my favorite authors, how have I not read this one yet?)
5. Rose Gold Nuggest Necklace from the Burnish Etsy Shop
6. Fresh Brown Sugar Hand Cream (my favorite brand for beauty products)
7. Morning Walk Print from Leah Duncan’s Etsy Shop