The rules of the award:
- Thank and link back to the person who gave the award to you.
- Share seven things about yourself.
- Send it along to other (newer) bloggers and let them know you have awarded them!
Thank you Jenny! I love your blog, it inspires me with ideas for our new home daily. You are a rockstar!
Seven Things About Me:
- I always have a clothing deficit somehow. Right now I have a million sweaters but like one pair of pants. How does this always happen?!
- I’m a reading fiend. I’m always in the middle of like six books at once. Right now my count is seven between audiobooks, hard copy books, and magazines (not counting cookbooks, that would put me into double digits). I’m actually trying to make reading a bigger priority in my daily life.
- Whenever I’m by myself (not actively interacting with someone else) I’m listening to music. My days have soundtracks. Everything in life reminds me of or feels like a song. Related note: I think Spotify is one of the greatest inventions ever. I can be listening to music constantly because of it and it “travels” wherever I am. Genius.
- I can’t stand clutter. At home, in my office at work, in my car. If you come into any of my living spaces, you’ll notice. I get comments all the time on how obsessively tidy I am. I think it’s a strength though because, for me, physical clutter = mental clutter.
- I’m constantly striving to be a more well rounded person, even with skills I think I’m decent at. I’m always looking to improve. In fact, right now I’m looking to a whole mess of classes (sewing, photography, bread baking, etc.)
- I’m a little obsessed with Yelp. I have over 1,000 reviews and almost 2,000 pictures posted there!
- My Guilty Pleasures: The Rachel Zoe Project, homemade ice cream, sweatpants, fruity smelling shampoo, Nutella, IKEA, Google Reader (love having the zillion blogs I follow in one place), Diner, Drive Ins, and Dives, Paper Source, the list goes on and on.
And my Versatile Blogger Award goes to…
Nicole over at OK, Let’s Do This! Nicole is crafty, a great cook, awe inspiring in her running discipline, adventurous, and just overall unbelievably sweet, thoughtful, and hilarious.